среда, 17 января 2018 г.

When a homeowner has photos of their home published in mags such as Architectural Digest, there comes a point when one has to be honest with himself: Do I have too much money? Why do I need all this space? Is this supposed to be a home, or a museum? DO I HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY?! The answer is yes. Yes, you have wayyyyyyyy too much money.


When a homeowner has photos of their home published in mags such as Architectural Digest, there comes a point when one has to be honest with himself: Do I have too much money? Why do I need all this space? Is this supposed to be a home, or a museum? DO I HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY?! The answer is yes. Yes, you have wayyyyyyyy too much money.

Original article and pictures take https://hookedonhouses.net site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий